Hosted telephony & VOIP phone systems have developed and grown leaps and bounds, most modern telephone systems are moving to VOIP. Traditional phone systems are being phased out as part of a UK government and BT OpenReach initative, there is no longer a need to be tied in to on-premises legacy services from like ISDN. The internet has opened up a world that is creative, moveable and can be flexible with your needs. We offer solutions that can grow with your requirements, that can move as your office and external worker requirements change, and one that ultimately gives you the flexibility you need.
Either a hosted in the cloud system or on-site based PBX from Shiloh is cost effective reliable telephony that encompasses something that you rely on every day, just that little bit more special. Empower your staff with the ability to use the office phone system wherever they are, through 3G, Wifi or wired devices. Keep a tight control on your call spend by avoiding costly mobile phone calls with customers, but route them through the office instead. Be free from BT fees to install or move physical phone sockets and make as many concurrent phone calls as you require with no additional line fees.
It is time to set your phone system free!
Benefits of Cost Effective Reliable Telephony
Some of the key benefits and features you will receive are :-
- A wide choice of Shiloh systems dependent on budget
- No restrictions on the number of simultaneous outbound calls that can be made (this is only limited by quality and size of your internet connection)
- Make UK based phone calls even from outside of the UK, with specially configured devices
- Call recording
- Ring groups (inbound calls can be programmed to ring a specific set of extensions first and then failover to another group, or voicemail)
- Voicemail to email (converts inbound voice recordings into email, per extension, hunt group or company wide)
- Announcements (use recorded voice prompts or messages while customers are awaiting the phone to be answered to promote your company)
- Conference groups (allow your customers to join a conference bridge that any number of other calls can join)
- Time profiles
- Call waiting
- Follow me (allows users to set up calls to follow them to other extensions or divert to their mobiles)
- Excellent (or free) call rates