What is it and do i need it?
The standard definition is:
‘Governance, Risk and Compliance, or GRC for short, refers to a company’s coordinated strategy for managing the broad issues of corporate governance, enterprise risk management (ERM) and corporate compliance with regard to regulatory requirements.’
I still dont know what that means? Shiloh HELP!!!
Put briefly, this outlines how you control and govern, in the area of IT, your business network and limit the areas of risk.
- Do you have guidelines on how you govern the network?
- Do you have a security policy for your mobile devices?
- Do you have an update policy for your software?
- Is your network protected from external risks?
- Do you have a valid backup incase of a disaster situation?
At Shiloh we can help.
We can assist and get you Cyber Essentials certification that ensures that your business network is secure, has passed an intrusion test and that you have guidelines in place for managing and governing you business network, devices and staff.
Once you have passed you can proudly place the certification crest in your email signatures and website letting all your customers and clients know that you have a secure and trusted network.